Metrics Consultant II
Job Location: Charlotte NC
MetLife is seeking an experienced Metrics Consultant II our Product Governance team. In this role, Candidates will track, report, analyze and present financial and operational metrics. Candidates will use marketing analytics to determine operational efficiency, staffing needs, productivity and trending. Experience with analytics is preferred.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports moderate to complex financial and operational metrics information.
- Compiles and analyzes operational and transactional data and creates high level reports of operational financial and performance results, including trend analysis, status of major initiatives, escalating issues, and potential solutions.
- Provides reporting and analysis to line managers and creates or assists with executive summaries for senior management.
- Presents results, analysis and potential solutions to management or senior staff.
- Provides project management support to various initiatives by providing financial, work measurement, equipment/space planning, and metrics reporting support.
- Manages and participates on projects that encompass both short and long term business planning.
- Performs cost benefit analysis for re-engineering and technology initiatives, identifies expense reduction opportunities, and recommends appropriate staffing levels.
- Recommends metrics to track, how to measure, and the method in which data is tracked, stored and reported.
- 5 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.(Economics, Statistics, Finance, Analytics, Math)
- Experience using SAS
- SQL Database experience
- BI tool experience-ClickView, ClickSense, Cognos, MicroStrategy or similar tools
- Ability to read, write and interpret SAS/SQL Code
- Experience developing reports using BI (Business Intelligence) Tools
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
No travel required
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.