This individual will provide general in-fab wafer inspection support for the Albany Research fab. This will include, but not be limited to the following:
1) Provide SEM recipe builds to be combined with brightfield detection recipes for PLY verification. This will include having to read technology navigation files.
2) Support PLY-related tool set in Albany Fab to ensure that tool issues get communicated to engineerings/vendors and quals run w/out issue.
3) Disposition daily HOLDs, coordinate and complete Work Requests.
4) Support PLY defect classification.
- Candidate will have 1-2 years working experience with defect inspection tools.
- Candidate will have 1-2 years semiconductor R&D experience within cleanroom environment.
- Candidate will be analytically oriented with good written and oral communication skills
- Candidate will possess good computer and software skills to be used for defect analysis.
- Candidate will have >5 years working experience with defect inspection tools.
- Candidate will have >5 years of experience within semiconductor R&D/cleanroom environment.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.