This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion, a division of Arconic - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com
This position will be located in our Plant 3, Whitehall Casting Operation and will provide accurate dimensional inspections of airfoil castings to support engineering and manufacturing operations. Report inspection results per customer and internal requirements. Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two years' continuous work experience
- Successfully meet the standardized TABE testing requirements. If applicant possesses a minimum of an associate degree, testing is not required.
- Experience interpreting blueprints and inspection requirements through a knowledge of GD&T
- Basic proficiency in AutoCAD (or similar software) and Microsoft Office applications
- Operation of basic metrology equipment
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Advanced math skills in geometry and trigonometry
- Team oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.