- Creating and maintaining the weekly production work schedule
- Management of the occurrence attendance system and vacation tracking records for the Production department.
- Creating the final 24 hour production reconciliation information and management of the file of completed and signed information.
- Generation of daily true efficiency performance graphs by line to support shift meetings.
- Management of the Production resource area, (SOPs, manuals, equipment tests, etc).
- Responsible for scheduling and tracking temporary employees in the Production department during the peak season.
- Provide Kronos system support to the Production supervisor team.
- Participate on a CMP target goal and/or loss reduction project.
- Support reporting of key KPI measures.
- Participate in Safety Committee Meetings, and/or other plant-wide safety initiatives
- Demonstrate effective communication (both written and verbal), as well as high levels of motivation and leadership
- Support Lean Six Sigma activities, including generation of Kaizens
Maintain a professional approach and appearance for work activities Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications/Requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Willingness to assist others in the department
- 2 years' experience in Production Coordinator or similar roles
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage several different tasks at the same time
Proficiency in working with the following computer programs/systems: Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, TMS, Dimples, and SAP Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.