This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by certifying pallet inventory in a fast-paced warehouse operation. Conduct physical count of inventory using the Company's inventory technology. Receive finished goods into inventory by using National Inventory System (NIS) and maintain appropriate records according to the Global Control Standards (GCS). Adhere to Old Age and At Risk inventory by proactively monitoring oldest available FIFO product and completing a weekly PQI freshness report. Work with the warehouse team to adhere to Freshness objectives. Assist Quality Control with quality holds via inventory tracking. Certify the accuracy of the product on the pallets and ensures the loads are shipped to the correct customer. Coordinate and organize the activities of employees engaged in the building, packing, loading and wrapping of products for shipment to the customer as needed, Train Pickers and Loaders on pallet building, packing, loading and wrapping practices as needed. Candidate will be required to work one Sunday a month for period end counting. Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Count warehouse floor inventory daily by using the ICS handheld.
- Counts product on each pallet and certifies its accuracy against the customer order using ILA HHC device. Certifies proper pallets are loaded onto trucks for shipment to the customer and maintains detailed, accurate records of shipments.
- Monitors pallet building operations and workflow practices for compliance with established procedures and corrects deficiencies as needed. Monitors the efficiency of employees building pallets. Identifies and recommends modifications to practices and procedures that improves pallet building and loading accuracy and efficiencies, and implements process and procedure improvements with approval of PAS.
- Participate in period end inventory counting and reconciliation.
- A high school diploma required, a Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Position requires 3-4 years warehouse experience, preferably in a checker or analyst role.
- Incumbent must be organized, detailed oriented, analytical, self-motivated, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to lead and coach others.
- Excellent PC skills and communication skills, both written verbal, are required.
- Ability to lift 40 - 60 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk for 7-8 hours
- Ability to work one Sunday per period to participate in period end inventory counting.
Not Eligible for Relocation