Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for driving revenue producing results by managing a team of
sales representatives to meet and/or exceed regional sales objectives.
Lead a sales team in the development of customer relationships and
prospective retail and dealer accounts. Develop and implement
strategies to ensure team achieves consistent operational excellence in
all company standards, directives and initiatives.
- Manages ongoing relationships with third-party vendors, and develops
and distributes promotional and communications materials.
- Ensures adequate product supplies, trains vendors' sales staffs, and
resolves retailer/dealer/agent issues.
-Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related
- Performs sales activities for an assigned geographic area or
product/service line through indirect sales channels to achieve or
exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Develops quarterly programs within budgeted guidelines.
- Manages assigned accounts to sales and cost budgeted objectives.
- Coordinates between departments to achieve sales and cost budgeted
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Sales & Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer