Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing leadership, motivation, and direction to
improve and continue providing outstanding customer service. Manages the
daily activities of Installation & Service Supervisors and/or
Installation & Service work groups. Reviews short-term perspective for
professional content and against objectives, budgets, schedules and
quality levels. Translates approved objectives into work plans and
procedures. Enforces policies and recommends adjustments. Negotiates
with senior management for resources and priorities that affect
functions and to gain cooperation for resources that directly affect
areas of accountability. Selects, motivates, and reviews performance of
staff. Appraises job performance, implements discipline, sets work
schedules, monitors performance, maintains morale, builds teamwork,
resolves employee problems, meets goals, recommends employment status
changes, and maintains all related personnel and administrative files
- Provides leadership and direction to Service & Installation
departments in order to ensure compliance with FCC, state and federal
regulations while maintaining budgetary requirements.
- Administers policies, procedures, and tracking in order to facilitate
continuous improvement focused on Comcast "Think Customer First
- Promotes safety awareness (and OSHA regulations) with Associates in
order to provide a work environment free from injury.
- Anticipates and resolves customer and community concerns quickly
through effective leadership in order to promote Comcast as a good
- Assists in cultivating relationships with contractors and assigning
work to contractors to ensure sufficient manpower while meeting contract
- Responsible for maintaining department budgets, completing reports on
a timely basis, and monitoring and controlling expenses.
- Assists in hiring, coaching, developing, and preparing performance
evaluations, giving feedback of Associates to ensure a quality work
- Oversees the development and deployment of staff and approves
- Enhance and enrich Associates' technical knowledge and skill levels to
ensure excellence with respect to service reliability and picture
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends to prepare
reports.-Oversees complex or major installations of systems
equipment.-Coordinates orders and deliveries with other vendors during
the system implementation phase.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.- Functions as
primary customer liaison between contract signing and cut-over of
system.-Makes software configuration requirements and necessary
modifications.-Accountable for the success and budgeted profitability
of specific projects.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Other Professional Certification
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer