Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for product management activities for multiple products, orone strategic product. Serves as a major resource to other product managers, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems or leading them on larger projects. Leads cross-functional teams to envision new product features. Coordinates among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that products get to market per specifications, within budget, and on schedule.
Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies and assists in the
development of, and meeting of, departmental budget.
- Collaborates with cross-functional development teams to launch new services, features and enhancements on time.
- Gathers input to define technical product dependencies and concepts. Evaluates technologies. Develops detailed product features and requirements, and develops implementation plans.
- Participates in product modification, cost reduction, margin analysis, advertising and promotion, forecasting, product positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management for assigned products.
- Directs the technical product planning and scheduling process according to product roadmap and stakeholder priorities.
- Establishes and implement policies and procedures needed to achieve goals.
- Develops, mentors, and trains Specialists to ensure department work performance and objectives are met.
- Manages, gathers, and analyzes competitive intelligence data for product lines.
- Provides product support and documentation and develops product materials.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer