Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of an
integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business customers
in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training
readiness of sales professionals.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively
manage team sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services
to small-to-medium business customers.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified small-to-medium
business Account Executives through optimum selection, training and
development, appraisal, and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to
meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep
achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and group
sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly
revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and
analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure.
Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure
effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral
communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved
performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling
the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales
representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their small to
medium business success by assuring compliance with organizational
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Outside B2B sales experience required
- Previous sales leadership experience strongly preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer