Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing all aspects of Technical Operations including installation, service, construction, design, materials management, and daily workloads. Ensures compliance with Company technical standards and federal regulations. Responsible for the selection and development of the technical staff.
- Needs fiber experience and some network maintenance experience.
- Manages all activities of the Technical Operations staff including:productivity, quality, over time, community relations, inter-department
relations, staffing, and performance.
- Directs the daily operations of installation, service, construction, and materials management in order to successfully achieve of company
- Ensures system compliance to NCTA, FCC regulations, and Company minimum operating specifications. Participates in the development of
procedures and practices within relevant departments.
- Ensures the proper completion of all scheduled or on-demand service or maintenance work.
- Ensures timely and accurate performance reporting and reviews. Participates in developing quality measurement guidelines and minimum
requirements for staff training.
- Ensures staff and system is able to respond to the demands of new technology deployment by maintaining discussions in deployment planning.
- Prepares budgets and is responsible for implementation and control of approved budgets.
- Coordinates department responses to customer or department issues. Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer