Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Assist our internal Employee Communications program reach new heights.
This role provides the right candidate the ability to build a Communications Program from the ground up. The audience will be 6 frontline Sales Channels, RVP’s and Senior Leadership members within 5 Eastern Regions.
This is a big role!
- Responsible for developing and managing Employee Communications staff, strategies, and
Programs from the ground up.
- Partners in the integration of communication strategies across the teams and company.
- Interacts with Senior Executives.
- Develops financial and operational objectives.
- Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Contributes to functional strategy development.
- Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Develop a master Communication schedule for all groups
- Work with Sales Channel Leads to socialize recognition of top performers, recognition programs, exceptional accomplishments and other team building broadcasts.
- Improve Social Media presence (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn etc..)
- Use Salesforce.com and Chatter tools for visibility of goal attainment.
- Manages Employee Communications initiatives designed to support key business objectives, long-term goals, and projects. Educates staff on new initiatives, messages, goals, and projects determined by senior management.
- Partners with senior management to develop and implement broad-based Employee Communications tools, providing employees with messaging and industry/competitive context for all key business initiatives.
- Trains staff and counsels other personnel on best use of new and available Employee Communications tools.
- Writes and edits company-wide communications with a sales team environment.
- Develops metrics to assess the effectiveness and impact of Employee Communications initiatives and tools.
- Recommends actions based on metric results.
- Develops, trains, and manages staff in day-to-day operations.
- Participates in performance reviews.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience.
- 5+ years in a Corporate Employee Communications role.
- Must have experience in a creative writing environment and impeccable writing skills.
- Ability to multitask and extremely creative.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer