Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and driving a world class business to
business telemarketing organization to achieve and exceed sales growth
targets. Develop, communicate, and drive the implementation of plans
and strategies for increasing revenue, while meeting compliance
regulations. . Lead and develop direct reports. Serve as a subject
matter expert and provide guidance to employees as required. Create and
implement processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
Develop and meet financial and operational objectives.
- Manage and lead a team that acquire new business customers for
Comcast's Internet, Voice and Video service(s).
- Develop, motivate, and coach staff to ensure they meet and exceed
- Lead team by example in key areas: prospecting, time management,
funnel management, forecasting, product knowledge, and closing business.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Establish, implement, and communicate Outbound Sales best practices.
Educate leadership team and staff on compliance initiatives.
- Oversee and monitor Agent interaction with customers to ensure sales,
quality and compliance goals are met or exceeded.
- Monitor employee performance; counsel and advise employees to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
basis. Address personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
- Manage and promote on-going supervisor and agent training and
development to achieve Department and Company success.
- Prepare, analyze, and maintain records of individual, as well as
group, sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
objectives. Ensure accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly
revenue and unit metrics through experience with processing and
analyzing trends and data.
- Engage in active feedback sessions to coach and motivate the team to
ensure continuous improvement of sales efforts and program productivity.
- Utilize effective communication tools and ensure timely updates to all
sales employees regarding any changes to products, pricing, or
- Possess and maintain expertise on Company products, industry
information, and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 9-12 years of related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer