Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
The Mgr Client Set-up and Maintenance position is responsible for managing the Client Set-up team and vendor management team. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Manages, tracks and reports all implementation progress to internal & external customers
- Escalation point of contact for all implementation issues impacting clients and/or vendors
- Manages and evaluates processes for efficiencies and continual improvement
- Mentor, coach and evaluate management staff to foster strong working relationships within and across departments as well as demonstrate leadership success
- Ensures associate and specialist teams are adhering to SOX Controls
- Creates and adheres to implementation project plans
This job has supervisory responsibilities. IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Required: High School Diploma or G.E.D., or equivalent experience, and 5-7 years of previous experience.
- Preferred: Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and ability to create, develop and present Power Point presentations
- Ability to excel in a fluid team, face-paced environment
- Critical thinking ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
Normal setting for this job is: office setting Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.