Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Manager of Global Safety & Security Systems Ops will be responsible for managing daily functions of system management including IP CCTV, access control, biometrics, intrusion, speedlanes, corporate integration and notifications, intercom, and other systems that are employed for the Central Security Center and regional security Operational Centers. The work involves collaborating closely with other technology partner organizations such as InfoSec, OCIO, and System Integrators to perform service/troubleshooting on existing systems, resolution of issues including hardware, software, and intermediary platform.Responsibilities Project Management & Incident Management:
- Leads projects related to physical security systems commissioning and roll-out. Coordinates with internal and external teams to manage scope, schedule, and deliverables.
- Spearhead service support coordination effort for issue resolutions for technology by partnering with GSS Operations, internal technology teams and external system integrators. Assisting with server restarts for incoming system patches.
- Leads root cause analysis for issues within security plans, processes, and systems.
Provide end-user system training:
- Provide assistance with reporting and custom data to support audit and internal investigations. Provide assistance with end-user onboarding and training for access control, video management system and incident management system.
- Ability to develop and maintain systems' operational run-book by collaborating with various teams including end-users, system admins, application engineers and system integrators.
- Develops and maintains global safety and security system procedures and sustainment plans.
- Provide expert level training and support to access control, video management, data analytics, and other core system user adoption.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in supporting access control/intrusion detection systems (Lenel OnGuard) and Video Management Systems (IndioVision, Genetec, Avigilon).
- 7+ years of experience in Enterprise Access Control Products, Video Products, Credentialing Technology and & Biometrics Wireless Lock Technology, DataConduIT, DataExchange, Custom Reports, Intrusion Products, and MS Clustering
- 2+ years of experience with visitor management system and PIAM platform
- 2+ years of experience in running SQL queries and reports using BI tool
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.