The primary purpose of this role is to develop university relations, military, and university recruiting strategies and "best practices." This includes responsibility for leading the development of university relations strategies at core schools and with military organizations and aligning the recruitment strategy to the needs of the business. This role designs a recruitment strategy that allows Lowe's to develop top talent from within the organization and build an infrastructure for succession planning.
• Creates and manages University and Military Engagement and Recruitment strategies to ensure that organizational talent needs are met
• Partners with corporate and field partners to design and implement university and military recruiting programs that
effectively channel top talent into the organization
• Oversees the yearly school selection process to ensure that target schools are meeting the needs of the business
• Leads the execution of the annual Summer Internship Program strategy, including intern on-boarding, employee relations for interns, and payroll administration to ensure a rewarding and productive experience for the interns and for Lowe's
• Tracks ROI on universities attended, interviews conducted, and offers made and accepted to develop an understanding of recruitment trends
• Manages Lowe's brand as it relates to military and college recruitment to maintain alignment with the greater organization
4+ years' experience in recruitment or related field
Bachelor's Degree In Business, HR or a related field
2+ years' experience leading teams and developing University recruitment strategies
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.