Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Manager, Retention & Loyalty Marketing is responsible for managing customer centric retention & loyalty programs and campaigns. Responsibilities include managing third party vendors & key internal work groups to deliver program results. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter with proven experience in standing up and managing omni-channel marketing programs.
- Serve as program manager for retention, loyalty and referral programs ensuring flawless program execution and quality control for vendors and agencies.
- Coordinate programs, campaigns and capabilities among a wide range of cross-functional internal & external resources including teleservices, division marketing teams, agencies, consumer insights, analytics/reporting and product teams.
- Effectively collaborate with key internal stakeholders; confidently present and influence/persuade point of view(s); act as ambassador/advocate for program promotion, adoption and support.
- Compile, analyze and report out program results; make recommendations to increase performance.
- Manage program(s) budgets.
- Proactively identify and escalate customer service issues for resolution.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Variable schedule and willingness to travel as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study Marketing, advertising, media or related field
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Other Specific skills:
- Experienced omni-channel marketer including digital, print, email, telemarketing
- Experienced with agency and vendor management including media, creative and digital agencies; call centers
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated organizational strength
- Creative problem solver, shows perseverance when presented with barriers
- Must be approachable and a strong team player
- Self-starter, works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills including creation of executive level presentations
- Proven ability to communicate and build cross functional relationships
- Cable industry experience strongly favored
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer