Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Manager of Parts and Warranty Management will lead, oversee, and facilitate warranty claims and parts reliability for Sysco’s supply chain operations, which includes fleet, material handling, facilities, production, and beverage assets. Additional responsibilities include establishing and strategizing a formal warranty programs, track warranty claims and recovery in Sysco Computer Maintenance Management System. This position will work with OpCos, corporate maintenance and operations teams, and third parties.
- Directly works with 3rd parties (OEMs, dealers, distributors, vendors) and internal stakeholders (sourcing and maintenance) to create processes and procedures to optimize the purchasing process and inventory levels, primarily through a Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Will work with third parties and corporate maintenance to institute certification programs that allows Sysco to preform in-house warranty work to reduce equipment downtime
- Take lead on high-level warranty claims to ensure timely recovery process
- Communicates savings to corporate management and OpCos
- Provides on-going guidance and training on proper procedures for filling warranty claims and recovery
- Records, tracks, and analyses claims in CMMS systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering, or related discipline
- 7 years’ experience in warranty claim/returns and reliability analysis. 10 years’ of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in accounting, finance, performance management, project management, and continuous improvement experience a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Word, and SharePoint)
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written, and listening) skills
- Ability to interpret and apply a variety of policies, procedures, and/or precedents to resolve diverse issues and make effective decisions
- Able to research information, analyze data, to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, plans of action
- Aptitude to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization - corporate and site - both orally and written
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external company personnel with emphasis on diversity and inclusion to foster creativity and innovation
- Ability to lead projects, manage external resources, and develop project plans
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Employee will be required to walk, crawl, crouch, and climb related to fuel management installations, inventory management, and, general maintenance requirements.
- This is a Corporate position based in Houston, TX, at the Enclave campus
- 10 - 25% travel is required
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Employment Type: Full Time