We are looking for an up and coming talented product manager to contribute to our new and existing SaaS solutions for Life Sciences.What you'll do:
Skills & Requirements
- Design innovative product features based upon industry requirements for Life Sciences content management applications
- Author high quality design and functional specifications within an agile methodology
- Interact with customers, services, and sales to understand business needs
- Interact with engineering team to drive high quality product feature implementation
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Work to ensure that test suite accurately tests defined requirements
- Prepare related materials such as training materials and client User Acceptance Test materials, release notes, etc.
- Provide support to areas of the organization including: QA, Support, Professional Services, Marketing, and Sales
YOU MUST HAVE:
WE'D LIKE TO SEE:
- Working knowledge of clinical or regulatory processes, data and content in the Life Sciences industry
- 3+ years in software product management, Life Sciences software consulting or comparable role.
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, both local and remote.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers and testers can understand
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations, Clinical Operations, Quality, Promotional Materials or Pharmacovigilance background
- Knowledge of Software Validation processes and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Software-related domain
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.