Founded by entrepreneurs, City National Bank supports entrepreneurial companies nationwide, offering diverse financial services for groundbreaking technology companies and venture capital. Enterprise Engineering is transforming CNB Infrastructure Services by focusing on the next-generation workplace, network and datacenter technologies. Recently we have been experiencing remarkable growth, and the demand for engineering services has been growing at a rapid pace. To fuel this growth, we are seeking a Service Design and Delivery Manager, to join our Service Management organization and make our team phenomenal. You must be overflowing with awesome ideas, have an exceptional drive to get things done, and put a high priority on growing and developing your team.
The Service Design Manager will focus on identifying and driving Service Portfolio Strategy and performance improvement methodologies that support world class Service Delivery Organization. The Platform Manager will ensure, that ServiceNow platform support team meets the Service Levels, and continually improves to meet best practices for all modules.
- Work with Business and Technology stakeholders to assess current state IT services, define Service Catalog and document technology offerings portfolio
- Identify and document Business and Technical Service Owners
- For all technology services, define service offerings and service options
- Establish and document SLAs and SLOs for Business and Technology services
- Establish Monthly Enterprise Technology Service reporting (leveraging ServiceNow) - focusing on service levels, risks, issues, proactively identified opportunities and ideas for improvements
- Define service portfolio governance and compliance process
- Identify and respond to the key business drivers and those areas of business need, which are not adequately supported by current and planned Service Management solutions
- Develop the strategic response to the business requirements, and produce business cases for Service Delivery improvements
- Evaluate major options for providing IT services effectively and efficiently and recommend solutions
- Develop and present business cases for high-level initiatives to executive management for approval, funding, and prioritization
- Participate in the development of IT strategic roadmap, plans, staff development and operations
- Manage training and communications program for Service Management Office
- Support Organizational Change Management program for strategic initiatives
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
- *Minimum of ten (10) years of IT / business experience
- *Minimum of five (5) years of management experience
- *Minimum of five (5) years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- *Minimum of 5 years writing, editing and delivering strategic communications
- *Minimum of 3 years experience leading organizational change management projects
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Certification in one or more organizational change management modality is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player, who is flexible and responsive to emerging client needs.
- COBIT Framework practitioner or certification a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- In-depth Excel knowledge and experience with data analytics
- Ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
- ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.
- Senior level and mature understanding years of IT Service portfolio, Service Delivery Management principles with a proven track record of defining services, defining service level targets and defining Service Delivery/Governance Structure
- Extensive experience in IT operations and service delivery
- Is proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Strong leadership skills, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Customer focus, leadership and collaboration
- Strategic thinking, information seeking
- Initiative, innovation, thoroughness and collaboration
- Influencing others, results orientation
- Stakeholder partnership, change advocate
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.