A Microbiology Technician job in Santa Monica,CA needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a contract opportunity with a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapy products. Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in medical and scientific professional recruiting.
Shift: 1st shift, start at 10:00AM
Microbiology Technician job responsibilities:
•Perform environmental monitoring of facilities
•Work with internal and external resources to maintain lab in an optimal state
•Monitor and trend data
•Assemble reports on findings from environmental monitoring of cGMP facility, frequently update management on environmental trends and implement corrective action plans when necessary
•Revise and review SOPs
•Assist in investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results, address and manage deviations related to micro procedures.
•Monitor the GMP systems currently in place to ensure compliance with documented policies
•Gather metric information for use in continuous improvement of areas of responsibility
•Perform other duties as required
• Bachelors degree in Microbiology preferred with 2+ years of microbiology lab experience
• Experience in the application of microbiological techniques such as air monitoring, water testing, surface monitoring, genus and species identification of various microbes
• Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
• Experience in sterile gowning procedures
• Strong knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
• Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
If you are interested in this Microbiology Technician job in Santa Monica,CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to Melody.Lam@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.