- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the retail industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with retail customers, store operations, mobile and traditional payments, point of service solutions, and/or digital apps
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a consulting role
- Minimum of 2 years experience designing, developing and supporting highly complex mission critical systems. Covering brick-and-mortar, eComm, digital, and tablet.
- Minimum of 2 years deep understanding of emerging digital store technologies/platforms
- Bachelor degree required
- Awareness and knowledge of how digital is disrupting businesses and transforming customer experience
- Strong Visio and Powerpoint experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to communicate your ideas both verbally and visually
- Proven ability to think both strategically and tactically, while keeping in mind the goals of the business.
- Up to 80% travel, both domestically and internationally
- Excellent executive presence and ability to think on their feet
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.