- Minimum of 2 years of development experience in Java and/or Scala
- Minimum of 1 year of Microservices experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience with one of more of the following:
- Akka, Reactor, or alternative asynchronous frameworks
- Play! framework, Spring boot/Spring Cloud or equivalent lightweight micro-services framework
- Experience with ‘Web scale’ architecture design patterns and supporting cloud infrastructures
- Possess the ability to confidently articulate the benefits (and drawbacks) of an open source implementation to technical and non-technical client stakeholders
- Experience with deploying container based applications using Docker
- Experience with NoSQL Datastores such as Couchbase, Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Evcache and Redis
- Experience with implementing run-time architecture services (caching, logging, etc)
- Experienced with Platforms as a Service such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc.
- 1+ years of Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, and Jenkins
- 1+ years of experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc) and Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing)
Professional Skill Requirements:
Attested ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Shown ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.