At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment- not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Specific assignments could include
• Develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM forms, views and fields based on system design documents.
• Documenting current client business processes, capabilities and requirements
• Create custom workflows and reports based on design document.
• Participate in design meetings.
• Work with project manager to give accurate status of projects.
• Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes or systems
• Consulting process, tools and methods
• Client engagement economics
• Presentation and business writing skills
• Technical training to build expertise in our three business areas of Risk Advisory Services, Financial Advisory Services and Technology Services
• Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university by the time employment commences
• Accounting, Finance, Math, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics or other related degrees
• Ability to travel locally