We are currently seeking an experienced Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Associate Partner to assist in leading our delivery efforts to support our clients.
The Delivery Associate Partner is responsible for delivering large, complex projects or programs within a consulting practice:
- Leads large, geographically distributed, cross-line-of-business teams.
- Responsible for overall delivery, managing revenue, costs, profitability and client satisfaction.
- Manages client executive stakeholders, has strong negotiation skills and has advanced communication skills, including experience in building Senior Executive relationships.
- Executes programs effectively amidst significant business and technical challenges.
- Expert knowledge of achieving business mission and transformation.
- Extensive working knowledge of IBM strategy and must be able to apply that understanding to influence or guide project stakeholders.
- Complex program management process, methods and tools experience with large programs involving complex systems integration or custom development, with rapid or agile development and package integration.
- Can oversee two to three projects for delivery excellence along with finding new opportunities in Microsoft CRM or Microsoft Internet of Things solution suite.
Collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality.IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Candidates that live in or near one of the following cities preferred, but all candidates considered: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.