IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (previously Dynamics AX) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business software empowers our clients with with extensible applications that adapt to fluid markets, industry imperatives and agile business models. We are currently seeking experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP consultants to support our clients.
The consultant in this role:
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer's business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customer's needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard application functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics ERP to achieve the customer's business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer's decision-making process and develops the functional design documents that will drive the development process (if modifications / customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications, primarily within Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing, Industrial Products and/or Service industries.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!Candidates that live in or near one of the following cities preferred, but all candidates considered: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.