IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM GBS is seeking Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analysts to collect and analyze requirements and solve client problems using Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. You will serve as a liaison between clients and project consultants, particularly during initial project phases. You will work primarily on project execution but may be involved in sales support as well.
Microsoft CRM Business Analysts are responsible for identifying, developing and deploying end-user solutions in CRM systems. Using your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, you will ensure that client business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training.
Sales Support•Help determine and translate customer needs into a solution and approach•Contribute to proposal development•Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
- Support the translation of client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse
- Contribute to the transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM technologies (Microsoft's and its competitors)
- Educate end-users on CRM functions
•Contribute to and participate in client demonstrations and presentations
Additional skills required:
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies/trends
- Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!Candidates that live in or near one of the following cities preferred, but all candidates considered: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.