IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM GBS is seeking Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers who can apply their skills and knowledge throughout the various stages of the project lifecycle. The CRM Solution Developer will provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. Your job is to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. You will work primarily on project execution but may be involved in sales support as well.
Primary Responsibilities:Project Execution
- Participate on or lead technical implementation team
- Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Lead and develop components of the customer solution that include application enhancements, system integrations, data conversions and migrations, custom workflows, and custom reports and dashboards
- Unit test code
- Resolve and provide guidance on technical issues
- Help determine and translate customer needs into a solution and approach
- Contribute to proposal development
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
- Contribute to and participate in client demonstrations and presentations
Additional skills required:
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong technical background on Microsoft technologies/trends
- Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!Candidates that live in or near one of the following cities preferred, but all candidates considered: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.