PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products and
Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail and Consumer, and Utilities.
Our industry specific technology consultants help clients solve business challenges leveraging the latest industry applications.
This high performing team combines deep industry and technical expertise with the ability to manage large scale, complex, multi-year programs from strategy through execution to drive value for our clients.Position/Program Requirements
Proven extensive knowledge and abilities performing in Dynamics AX 4, 2009 or 2012 systems (core, external components and architecture), as well as other Microsoft solution offerings.
Minimum Years of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Acquired one or more functional certifications within Dynamics AX
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with managing the life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations which includes working directly with clients to understand their business, gathering requirements to deliver effective solutions, actively engaging in the implementations of solutions and assisting clients with training as necessary.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader, supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seek diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Manage entire project lifecycle, resources to meet client success
- Collaborate with the client and project team to gather in-depth understanding of the client's business, business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the configuration, customization and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions
- Perform gap analysis between Dynamics AX functionality and client's requirements
- Act as a global point of contact that is extensively knowledgeable on application design, optimizing features, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity related to key aspects of an enterprise
- Assist in creating the different phases of the solution map for the implementation
- Estimate and triage high level requirements based on available budget/schedule.
- Develop functional specifications including use cases, business scenarios and functional requirements for the product.
- Drive the effective transition of requirements and use cases to the designers and developers, providing a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery.
- Participate in testing, quality management reviews and training including designs, prototypes and other work-product to ensure the requirements are fulfilled.
- Seek opportunities to up-sell additional products and services
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with one or more Microsoft Dynamics application modules doing functional configuration, including:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the functional components required for successful Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions, including RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) design and development
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.