Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Aramark is looking for an experienced Microsoft Exchange Engineer to be the Technical Leader for the Messaging and Collaboration Services Group. This technical role will be responsible for the following activities:
- Configure and maintain highly available, resilient collaboration environment (Microsoft Exchange 2013, Microsoft Lync 2013).
- Monitor and update existing platforms to ensure they are running at peak performance and integrity.
- Perform capacity planning studies and take appropriate action to ensure the collaboration platforms can meet future growth and performance requirements.
- Serve as the technical lead for migrating on premise Microsoft Exchange to the O365 Cloud Service.
- Provide 3 rd tier support for the collaboration platforms.
- Integrate with the team's on-call processes and procedures, working on a rotating basis, and respond to after-hours and weekend support calls.
- Coordinate with other groups, both within and outside of IT, to ensure the proper and smooth interoperation between communications systems and cross-platform applications.
- Proactive server and systems monitoring and performance. Complete daily tasks as needed to ensure system stability.
- Familiar with the Microsoft O365 Cloud Infrastructure and Administration.
- College degree in computer science or related field preferred; Experience may substitute for degree.
- Five (5)+ years of experience as a full-time IT/exchange engineer.
- Experience with the implementation and administration of Microsoft Lync 2010/2013 or Skype for Business.
- Experience with message archiving solutions (e.g., EAS, Enterprise Vault, or similar).
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Services, preferably with experience in cross-forest interoperation.
- Experience with external email security providers (e.g., MessageLabs).
- Working experience with Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage.
- Knowledge of enterprise-class backup and replication systems.
- Working knowledge of Local and Wide Area Networks, including DNS, firewalls, etc.
- Familiarity with 3rd-party load balancers (e.g. F5).
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2008 up a plus.
- Experience in disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Knowledge of systems management and monitoring tools a plus (e.g., SCOM).
- Knowledge of SharePoint Server is a plus.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (build and build automation) experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently, with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as they are incorporated into the system.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.