TEKsystems is currently searching for multiple mid and senior level .NET developers to join one of our clients in the Sandy area.Qualifications:
What you will be doing:
- We are looking for candidates with a strong background with object oriented programming principles, with C# as the main language.
- Candidates must be strong with web services and APIs. Must be able to create and consume web services.
- Candidates with software development best practices, like test driven development and domain driven design.
What's in it for you?
- Their big initiative is to migrate their legacy systems to a C# and SQL with microservices architecture system.
- Getting rid of their legacy system will allow them to save money long term.
- They are on AWS as well, so that has been challenge as well because there are not enough people to help support all the work that needs to be done.
This company is able to provide direct sponsorship to candidates, but not work in a C2C capacity.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- 24 days off with 9 additional holidays
- Annual bonus up to 8% of salary
- 401K plan with company matching
- Adoption assistance
- Access to 500+ on-demand training courses
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.