Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Do you have a background leading Financial software application implementations? Are you passionate about becoming an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology? Do you have a commitment to customer service, and a desire to help companies implement their products on time, under budget while utilizing Workday's best practices? If so, this could be the role for you
This is a critical role within Workday. The Professional Services Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution for mid enterprise clients. The Engagement Manager will:
- Drive the client implementation
- Be involved in the development of several key project deliverable (e.g., charter, project/staffing plan, issue logs, etc.)
- Work with the Client project manager to resolve issues that stand in the way of project success.
- The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably
- This role will provide you with the opportunity to act as the point of contact for the Steering Committee, internal resource teams, and sales/development teams.
- 8+ years of experience with product implementations and a background in Financial software required, preference to have some HRIS technology experience
- Ability to travel, up to 60%.
- Previously held budgetary responsibility
- Ability to work in a collaborative and FUN environment