Business IntroductionThe team is located in an agile open space and uses physical and virtual tools to collaborate and manage their work. The secret to success is our people and culture. We enjoy building quality products, crafting an amazing user experience, continually reinventing and evolving how we work and having lots of fun in the process. The team is located in Southbury CTNo remote opportunities existWill consider relocation for candidates with the right skills/experience
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorshipWho you are:
* Lead the Technical Development team and partner with the IT Architect to design a world class solution.
* Collaborate with multiple levels of IT and Business management and partner across multiple IT Teams and systems. Looking for basic skills with:
- 6+ years Application Development experience
- GoLang, Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, node.JS, Restful Webservices, HTML, CSS, Github, CouchDB, Mango Couch Queries, BlueCloud and High Security Business Network (HSBN), GitHub
- Agile Development Practices (Scrum), Behavior Driven and Test Driven Development
- DevOps Practices including Automated Build, Test and Deployment and Static Analysis using tools and practices such as jUnit, Mocha, Chai, Mockito and/or Selenium, Jenkins or Travis CI, SonarQube or CAST, Docker
- Excellent communication skills and proven problem solving experience
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.