LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world"s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers. You will be responsible for helping our customers effectively engage with the LinkedIn network using our professional talent solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients" best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
- Drive the business forward by expanding revenue within current customer base by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing customers
- Successfully onboard new customers as they are closed and brought onboard by the Account Executive team
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory, create reliable forecasts, and defend current spend
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted adviser
- Maintain existing customer relationships and ensure customers are achieving full potential of their current investment
- Embrace a growth mindset and inspire those around you to perform at a higher level while effectively leveraging resources
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Partner cross-functionally within LinkedIn to gather data, drive product adoption, and ensure customers leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- 4+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Relationship / account management experience
- Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com platform
- Experience working in the recruitment or staffing industry
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Analytical and data driven
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.