One of our clients is looking for a SQL Developer
-Develop SQL ETL procedures (transaction and batch processing) and SQL databases from documented requirements.
-Create and extend SQL Stored Procedures and database structures to support one or more Java applications.
-Perform troubleshooting analysis of SQL issues, root cause analysis, document recommended remedies and implement fixes.
-Provide SQL system support as needed to maintain efficient processing of data.
-Provide 3rd level user support to the BioSense project team as relates to SQL analysis.
-Generate SQL code as needed to produce required reports for the client
SQL Server, SQL, ETL and TSQL development experience
* Create databases from requirements
* Able to develop data loads and standards (ETL) from requirements
* Understand and can write SQL Stored Procedures
* Up-to-date on MS SQL 2014 coding standards and efficiencies
* Familiar with both T-SQL and SQL Batch processing
* Experience working with SQL in a Java application a plus
* Experience with Linux a plus
Top Three Skills:1. 4 years of experience with SQL development, this will be 75% of their role.
2. 4 years of experience building out data flows with large amounts of data
3. 2+ years of ETL development
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.