Description Exciting opportunity to join the next generation of Exceptional Traveler Care Servicing with our new Middle Market pro-active customer care team.
Become a member of a dynamic new Middle Market (MM) team to deliver Exceptional Traveler Care Servicing to our Corporate Travel clients. If you are passionate about customer service and interested in being a part of this vibrant new Travel service, we invite you to apply today.
This exciting position will be critical in helping us deliver a comprehensive, personalized and proactive One-Agent Solution travel experience by integrating premium products and high-touch service. The MM Servicing Design provides reassurance with a team that's always on, so our clients don't have to be. We expect the unexpected and plan for it. When it comes to travel, experience is not enough. Our MM Travel Advisors have deep relationships with travel partners and a passion for the hustle of making a complex journey flawless. Through collaboration, they make the impossible possible every day.
Successful candidates are responsible for inhabiting the One Agent Solution, providing exceptional, consistent and personalized travel services to GBT MM corporate travel clients. Travel Advisors are responsible for timely and accurate completion of all travel arrangements, and providing exceptional customer service. Possessing an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to ownership is critical in this new role
Our MM Servicing Travel Advisors's are of the highest caliber, extremely skilled advisors who can handle any customer with confidence and ease. You will need both personal and professional expertise to handle calls that are often complex in nature and may require services that are outside of what is traditionally offered by our Business Travel Center. You will have to display a pro-active, open mindset to ensure minimal disruptions to these clients when their travel arrangements are impacted.Job Responsibilities/Tasks
- Answer incoming calls from our MM corporate travel clients and/or their representatives.
- Create new domestic and international reservations including booking airfare, hotels and ground transportation.
- Processes changes to existing online/offline reservations including changes due to cancelled and/or missed flights.
- Pro-actively monitor travel itineraries and make outbound calls to re-book flights /hotels/ trains/cars during a travel disruption.
- Pre-empt Traveler and Customer requirements based on profile, prior travel patterns etc.
- Handle complex international reservations including: fair routing, passport/visa support and guidance on specific airport security procedures.
- Partner with internal partners and vendors to ensure specific traveler requirements are met.
- Use available online resources to ensure compliance with clients travel policy.
- Utilize multiple GDS's to provide air, hotel, rail and ground transportation reservations for travelers based around the world.
- Liaise with international Travel Advisors across the world to meet or resolve client's international requirements.
- Passion to delight customers by delivering exceptional, consistent and personalized service that they expect and deserve.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively build confidence and create a credible impression to our clients and/or their delegates, in a wide array of situations.
- Effective listening skills with the ability to determine root cause quickly, check for shared understanding and address misunderstandings promptly
- Strong technological aptitude and superior knowledge of current tools to effectively, thoroughly and sometimes creatively, resolve traveler's issue
- Resourceful when dealing with situations that are highly complex and may involve numerous traveler's
- Self-motivated and demonstrate initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic
- Manage well under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customer
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the corporate travel industry; In-depth industry knowledge and reservation skills in order to create domestic and complex international reservations to include air, hotel, rail and ground transportation
- Seeking consistently high performing individuals who come with strong leader recommendations; Previous Pacesetters and customer service award winners a plus.
- Proficient on Sabre GDS
- Strong desire to be a part of an exciting new direction, best suited for those with an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Within our MM culture, we value Exceptional Traveller Care above all
- We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are seeking candidates who are able to work a variety of shifts and days including afternoon, overnight, weekends and Holidays. We provide a generous shift differential for our evening, overnight and weekend shifts from 10 - 15% depending on shift. Candidates may participate in rotating schedules.
- Offering a virtual work environment established using AXP AXCESS@Home Criteria (detailed below).
- We will promote Industry connections and opportunities for you to grow your knowledge of today's travel experience
- Transforming the employee experience by innovating through new and enhanced employee Training
- Transforming the employee experience through tool innovation enabling you to deliver efficient, personalized traveller care
- The MM Servicing Design operates 24x7. All agents will take part in a shift bid which is based 60% performance and 40% tenure.
- Shifts are determined based on business needs and may change as call routing patterns are established and/or when new business is implemented.
- We are designing a unique program to include exciting opportunities that feature Travel Benefits and related Industry Experiences
AXCESS@ Home (working virtual) Requirements
- AEGBT operates in a 24x7x365 environment in order to provide exceptional traveler care to our customers. Our organization has core operating hours that can range between 7am to 8pm, depending on the platform/customer. These hours may change in order to meet business demands. With appropriate notice, all of our employees must be flexible to work at any time between those hours regardless of their current schedule. Periodically, employees may be required to work at least one weekend day, or as business needs dictate. As business demands change, these hours could change and shifts will be altered to include a time slot within the 24x7 hour period. Our company abides by all Federal and Provincial laws to ensure employees are compensated appropriately.
- Must have a dedicated work space within own residence that follows the ergonomic and safety guidelines for performing travel counselor duties
- Axcess@Home Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk with lockable drawer or separate lockable file cabinet, chair, document shredder, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete Flexible Work Arrangement Application and Agreement
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete and meet the requirements of the Work Environment and Safety Assessment
- High speed internet capability with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISP's are permitted)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone for training and production calls (no VOIP - voice over internet protocol)
United States>New York>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .