As a Middleware Integration Engineer - Tibco, you wil lbe responsible for the installation, configuration, and deployment of Tibco,IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache, and Tomcat application servers. This position is essential to ensuring partnership and collaboration with SME’s, database administrators, Network, UNIX administrators, software developers, and internal and external vendors to understand specific requirements and provide viable solutions using Middleware standards.
The Middleware Integration Engineer - Tibco position is responsible for using Middleware technologies to provide robust, groundbreaking integration solutions to fully and successfully achieve new goals and meet new challenges rapidly and cost-effectively.
You will help to build and support common component classes that are shared by many complex applications through the enterprise, gaining exposure to a multitude of areas and departments within the business. You will implement, administrate, and support deployed PeopleSafe, Mailorder, and other major large complex J2EE applications to integrate with Enterprise common services. You will automate daily administrative tasks while configuring and implementing SSL process along with remediation of Security Vulnerabilities as per corporate security guidelines and addressing audit findings.
Additional responsibilities of the Middlewar eIntegration Engineer - Tibco include:
* Training members of the technical staff and interacting with user groups to resolve project and production issues.
* Assisting application support staff as the primary Middleware Technical support contract for multiple technical projects during the development, integration, test, and production environments.
* Troubleshooting and providing proactive support for more than 60+ production and non-production JVM’s running on various Middleware Application servers,ensuring full complication of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
* Researching and analyzing systems, designing, implementation and conducting thorough Performance Test (PT) reviews in accordance with Application Middleware Infrastructure to accommodate new systems to the shared infrastructure and providing system capacity and improvements.
* Providing guidance at Disaster Recovery (DR)exercises.
* Fixing breaks on application jobs and claims and completing request tickets on a monthly basis.
* Participating in 24/7 rotating on-call pager support.
The primary location for this role is in Scottsdale,AZ. However, we will also consider Woonsocket, RI.
A little about us: