A Mid-Level HVAC Designer/Engineer job in Jackson, WY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will have a Bachelor's degree in Architectural or Mechanical engineering. You will have experience in plumbing systems, HVAC, and AutoCAD. You will have two to three years of experience in designing/engineering.
Mid-Level HVAC Designer/Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Produce mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing documents
• Design HVAC and plumbing systems
• Handle engineering calculations for dry side, wet side, and plumbing systems
• Operate software packages such as HVAC load calculations, energy and solar modeling
• Coordinate and communicate with clients to keep projects on schedule and within scope while maintaining positive client relationships
• Bachelor's in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering
• 2-3 years of experience
• Full capability of AutoCAD
• Revit experience preferred
• LEED and/or passive House accreditation preferred
If you are interested in this Mid-Level HVAC Designer/Engineer job in Jackson, WYthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Carrie at 208-376-7500 or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.