This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/
This off-shift millwright position will have responsibilities to include: Pipefitting, welding, small fabrication, belts and sheave alignment.
The wages for Millwright start at $24.15 and top at $25.95 per hour.Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Journeyman (U.A.W. card required), or have a minimum of eight (8) years of documented experience, or have served a bonafide apprenticeship and possess a certificate which substantiates completion.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position.
Experience troubleshooting of machines including hydraulics and pneumatics.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.