Arconic Cleveland Operations is seeking skilled Millwright candidates for its Forgings and Extrusions plant located at 1600 Harvard Ave. Millwrights design, fabricate, install, modify, repair, and maintain machines, equipment, structures, and facilities. Millwrights also perform critical welding such as pressure piping, construction, equipment installation, and parts repair. DUTIES AND WORKING PROCEDURES :
- Design, install, fabricate, repair, inspect, test, calibrate, adjust, maintain, modify, construct, clean, service and lubricate machines, equipment, electrical controls, structures and facilities.
- Diagnose and correct problems and proactively seek elimination of wastes and failures.
- Interpret mechanical, hydraulic, and civil drawings and schematics.
- Interface with design and engineering personnel, to assure efficient installations and repairs and to maintain equipment documentation integrity.
- Train apprentices in all aspects of job functions.
- Interpret specification sheets and technical literature for mechanical and hydraulic components for the purpose of installation and/or troubleshooting.
- Mark up prints to accurately reflect equipment current condition.
- Cut, weld, braze and fabricate tools, materials and equipment.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance checks, inspections and repairs.
High school diploma or GED required
Must have state certification with 4 year apprenticeship or journeyman statusPreferred Qualifications
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.