Robert Half Technology is seeking an IS Manager for our client located in Tacoma, WA. This role is a direct hire, FTE opportunity. Salary DOE.
Our client is a family owned business that is looking for an IS Manager to manage and support their IT Infrastructure. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a very well respected company that offers great benefits and work life balance.
• Lead the IT Infrastructure operations, planning of projects, and upgrades
• Manage one IT Help Desk employee
• Procure equipment, supplies and software in order to meet operational requirements
• Manage the rollout of new processes and troubleshoot existing systems as needed
• Participate in the technical administration of all IT systems and software applications
• 5+ years' experience working in IT and providing infrastructure support
• Expertise with: MS SQL, Exchange, Active Directory, and VOIP
• Bachelor's degree is Information Systems, IT, or CS
• Knowledge of ERP systems, Crystal Reports and/or Kronos
For immediate consideration for the IS Manager role, please contact Melissa Ambrose at Melissa.email@example.com or 206-749-4009.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.