A Mission Assurance/Quality Engineer job in Corinne, UT is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. As a qualified candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Classical Engineering. You will get the experience of working in an aerospace industry.
Mission Assurance/Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Performance of Mission Assurance Quality Engineering functions associated with design, fabrication, and inspection of materials/components used in the product of Aerospace materials and hardware both in -house and at supplier facilities
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement Mission Assurance methods and strategies to assure the design, procurement, acceptance, and sue of procured items
• Ability to prioritize and work multiple tasks
• Ability to apply problem solving/critical thinking skills to resolve issues
• Ability to interface effectively with suppliers, customers, work associates/teams, and management
• Ability to work autonomously at suppliers
• Capabilities to study, understand, and apply stringent procedures to assigned duties (ethics, compliance, and quality of work are essential to this position)
• Some travel will be required to maintain the supplier quality
• Bachelor's in Classical Engineering
• Quality experience preferred
• USA procurement experience preferred
• DOD, Aerospace, and/or government project experience preferred
If you are interested in this Mission Assurance/Quality Engineer job in Corinne, UT then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Sara Lowe at 208-376-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.