Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Are you passionate about solving hard problems and producing elegant solutions using whatever languages, tools, and technologies the problems demand? Do you enjoy creating and managing security solutions in a rapidly-growing global infrastructure?
Workday's Security Event Analytics (SEA) team is building a world-class platform that will use bleeding-edge techniques to stop fraud before it happens. Our Platform can sift through billions of events we analyze through computing User Profiles; analyzing Time-series of time-dependent data; building models using clustering algorithms and classification; Matching algorithms to predict and detect anomalies in the behavior of transactions or users while we need to speed up issue resolution and ensuring business continuity eliminating false alarms. Even more important this Platform is our foundation to estimate risks, and predict future of current transactions or users.
We are proud of our nimble, startup-like culture. We practice quick ideation, agile development, pair programming, extensive automated testing and continuous deployment. Every team is a proud service owner, responsible for the development, quality, and production support.Excited? Here's more. In this role, you will:
We would love to discuss your chops in
- Lead/Contribute towards the design, planning, development, deploy and support of Fraud Prevention/Detection Services
- Make architectural and implementation tradeoffs to meet project specifications while adhering to the project milestones and timeline objectives
- Advocate and champion security best practices in a cross-functional team
- Fraud detection
- Object-oriented development (Java/Scala preferred)
- Log event aggregation, correlation, analysis: and detecting anomalies in log events
- Monitoring and alerting
- Security compliance / audits
- Skills in effective communication and influencing team's direction
SEA team and the opportunities sound exciting? If so, please apply with your resume