Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
Under general direction, the Mobile Apps Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the mobile applications. Evaluate and research last technologies. Work with information systems team members to design and implement new functionality on different platforms. Provide recommendations for enhancements/changes that may involve custom design, optional, and third party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of systems. Perform configurations, change management, training, and testing activities as required. Consult on technology changes that will impact work process, and recommend and take corrective/preventive actions. Facilitate the establishment of standards and best practices.
* Manage business IT requirements associated with the sales and marketing function with a specific focus on Order to Cash. Manage the interfaces and dependences between sales orders, delivery and planning to the manufacturing systems and processes. Includes cross-functional review and fit/gap assessment of all requirements, ensuring alignment of architecture solutions across all process/domain areas.
* Provide Level 2 SAP (CONA) application support relating to Mobile Apps. Respond and resolve business tickets in a timely manner or partner with CONA support services to escalate tickets to level 3 as required.
* Provide Level 2 non-CONA application support relating to the Mobile apps. Respond and resolve business tickets in a timely manner or partner with CONA, AC-IT, and software provider to escalate and resolve issues.
* Analyze, advise, and test CONA releases related to Mobile Apps: raising defects, tracking progress in testing, and ensuring business continuity.
* Give guidance and expertise to product development team on how best to design the product solution to work with mobile devices.
* Manage, evaluate, and research latest technologies.
* Lead project teams towards solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, and destination architecture.
* Identify project impacts on Business Process Models.
* Design solutions that ensure the most sustainable, flexible, and cost appropriate solutions and technology platforms.
* Ensure documentation, delivery, and governance follows standard architecture management process and produces expected results.
* Other responsibilities include: Spring Mobiles, Life Cycle, and Merch 360.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Master’s Degree preferred
* Major—Computer Science & Computer Information Systems
* Advanced level English required
* Basic level Spanish preferred
* 2 years of analyst experience with ERP application support
* 2 years of analyst experience with Sales and marketing application support
* 5 years of analyst experience with Mobile Apps (for Sales and Marketing)
* 3 years of analyst experience with Development Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, etc.
* Advanced knowledge of SAP ECC-SD
* Advanced knowledge of Mobile Apps for Sales and Marketing
* Advanced knowledge of time management
* Advanced knowledge of project management
* Advanced knowledge of document systems
* Basic knowledge of ARIS
* Basic knowledge of HP ALM
* Advanced knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and Windows Phones
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.