*** PLEASE NOTE: NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS / W2 ONLY ***
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in the nation and they are currently undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings.
They are investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position themselves as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to have the ability to deliver highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect. The client's online and mobile channels currently supports more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making them the most visited banking portal in the US.
Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across their platform, helping to establish the best digital banking customer experience in the industry. They are also responsible for enhancing the desktop/mobile/tablet experiences for current and prospective customers. iOS DEVELOPER / ANDROID DEVELOPER
- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts
- Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation
- Support project releases
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing web applications in an enterprise environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Enthusiasm for automated testing
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with source control management
- 5+ years of combined software/application development experience in Objective-C or C++ in an enterprise environment
- Created an application that is available in Apple's App Store
- Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- 5+ years of combined software/application development experience in Java in an enterprise environment
- Created an application that is available in App Store, i.e. Google Play
- Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.