& Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer,
Application Services Commercial/R&D (AS C/R&D) to be part of a
fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile
software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be
located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products,
as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical,
and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide
scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure
disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of
our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is within the IT Application Services Digital and Analytics
organization, which is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and
Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions, Analytics and Business
Intelligence solutions, and Healthcare Technology/ Digital Health solutions for
Johnson & Johnson’s Operating Companies worldwide. This individual will act as a software
engineer on either the iOS and/or Android platforms (roles available for either
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Playing a lead role
in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new
technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with
the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business
requirements and then translate these
into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and
integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software
development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced
within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get
products developed and completed with best in class software development.
degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Software Engineering is required.
A minimum of 3 years of broad IT experience in web and internet
technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- iOS: Swift experience (not general knowledge)
- iOS: Knowledge of the Cocoa and Cocoatouch
- iOS: Understands the best practices of iOS app
design and supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards
- iOS: Released applications that can be found in
the App Store
- Android: Experience in developing applications
using Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Android UI, etc.
- Android: Understands the best practices of
Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices
- Android: Released applications that can be found
on Google Play/Amazon stores
- Experience with object-oriented design and
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM)
- Working on Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience with source code management using
- Knowledgeable working with RESTFul/SOAP web
- Experience with iOS SDK creation / management
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem
solving skills; self-starter and solution-oriented individual
- Excellent oral and verbal written communication
Skillsets in both iOS and Android is NOT required. If you have experience in one and meet the
pre-requisites listed, please apply.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of
these is a plus)
- Objective-C experience in developing mobile
Sencha, and SQL
- Experience with lean product design
- Expertise at mobile optimization / best
- Previous experience as a team lead
function as part of a broader organizational team is also required. Big picture
orientation with strong attention to detail is required. Collaboration skills
and the ability to build strong win/win relationships with partners are
required. A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of
accountability and drive to get results is required.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent
you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson
Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.