TEKsystems has partnered with a fortune 500 company based out of Omaha, NE that's looking to add a Xamarin Developer to their team. They need someone whose senior-level that can hit the ground running and help them support all their internal users.
* Develop, design, and maintain mobile applications
* Configure and maintain systems related to applications under development
* Test and debug code
* Collaborate with the development team, Product Owner and business to achieve project goals
* Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules coordinated with the Product Owner
* Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the team
* 4- 5 years production-level experience in mobile application development in Native iOS
* Expert knowledge of Xamarin, C#, Visual Studio, and native development languages for iOS
* Expert knowledge of iOS esign patterns, best practices, APIs and libraries.
* Strong Object-oriented programming skills.
* Proficiency in iOS frameworks.
* Familiarity with latest mobile development features.
* Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs. Extend and implement our APIs
* Experience with Xamarin, Swift, Objective-C
* Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
* Familiarity with web / software development life cycles / methodology, particularly Agile, and ability to communicate constructively with designers and developers.
* Ability to work independently, prioritize, and resolve problems proactively.
* Positive attitude. Adaptability to change. Creativity and attention to detail.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
Nice to have experience with JSON, ODATA, and other web development skills.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.