Do you have a passion for learning and applying modern SaaS engineering and administration practices? Are you attracted by knowing over 200,000 mobile users may rely on your work? Do you enjoy working with Mobile Devices and Mobile edge technologies? Are you excited to use these practices to deliver and manage mission critical services at scale? Are you a quick thinker? If so, please read on. Job Duties:
MaaS360 Service Administrator role will be responsible for assisting with MaaS360 Mobile Device Management (MDM) system administration tasks, such as, manage device enrollments, manage device view bulk updates, define custom attributes, manage MaaS360 Cloud Extenders and its environments, manage group level actions, publish policies, and configure services. This role will be actively interacting with our GTS teams and our Help Desk teams to coordinate necessary efforts and actions triggered by eventual helpdesk tickets. You will also be responsible to monitor corresponding Slack channels and Connections Forums. Knowledge of Android and iOS MDM rules and procedures are required and Android related topics is a definite plus. Interaction with Mobile Application Management (MAM) will also be key to this role. You will report to the Mobile@IBM Infrastructure manager and work in conjunction with the MDM Admin Leader.
A day in the life at IBM
- Identifying and understanding the requirements relative to integration and management of Android and iOS devices in our internal IBM MDM (Mobile Device Management) implementation;
- Co-lead the squad for Android and Android for Work specific MDM implementations
- Interact with other squads in the Mobile@IBM tribe for prioritizing and implementing the necessary changes regarding the identified and prioritized Android and iOS requirements;
- Monitor Android user communities and Forums and provide the necessary support for its questions and requests
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners - all while being based out of our Austin, TX office.
- Participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break and have fun by participating with other IBM'ers in a game of pool, ping pong or foosball
- Take advantage of our on-site exercise room which includes cardio and weights
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to contemporary web design and UI/UX strategies
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.