Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionLocation: Preference for employees to be based in Workday's Boulder, CO office.
Workday's office in Boulder is looking to hire a Senior iOS Engineer. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We believe that the best mobile experiences are the combination of engineering rigor, great user experience and pixel-perfect UIs, and performant services.
You will join our team in Boulder to help drive and build best in class mobile experiences around Workday's analytic and collaboration technologies. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in software development and a strong command of object oriented principles
- Expert understanding of Swift, Objective-C and iOS SDK/Frameworks
- Proven track record of delivering production quality apps with one or more examples in the app store
- Be passionate about design and UI and provide feedback on design and UX
- A degree in computer science or similar is a plus, but not required
- Work closely with product management, creative and peers to design, implement and test features/components.
- Continually test, refactor and maintain code
- Perform code reviews
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity, job enjoyment and code quality.
- Propose and execute on mini-research/prototype projects that introduce an innovative solution to new or existing problems
- Have fun engineering software
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.