Mobile, iOS Senior Software Engineer
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Location: Pleasanton. BART Accessible
Workday on iOS is used by hundreds of thousands of people every day - we need engineers who want to make their experience as delightful as possible. You will be a perfect fit if you are passionate about creating an excellent user experience and enjoy taking on new challenges.
What you will bring to the table:
• 4+ years of experience developing native iOS applications that bring smiles to users :)
• An eye for design - you think one pixel off is one too many
• Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures & algorithms
• Knowledge of object-oriented design and test driven development
The opportunities you will get in return:
• Share your knowledge and learn from the best of the best engineers
• Access to world class user experience and design teams
• Extend our metadata-driven mobile rendering engine and/or build custom animations
• Execute on mini-research/prototype projects that provide innovative solutions to new or existing problems
• Contribute and learn through peer code reviews
• Champion new iOS innovations, style/coding standards across the team
• Experience with metadata-driven user interfaces
• Bachelor's Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferred.
• Experience developing custom transitions and animations
• Experience coding in Swift and supporting some legacy Objective-C classes