is looking for a Mobile QA Lead
that is local to Charlotte, NC
and can work on TEKsystems W-2. and on site at the client location (NOT a remote opportunity).Top Skills:Mobile device testing experience, being able to understand the mobile testing life cycle, HP suite/QC (iOS, Android or Windows)Communication, being able to push back on the developers.Agile experienceProject lead experienceRequired Skills:
- BS degree in computer science, QA or engineering equivalent
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in SDLC process with a focus on test planning, test execution and defect management.
- Experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation within a large scale enterprise environment using Selenium, TestNg, QTP and/or similar frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively
- Strong development management or testing management experience with a proven track record in scaling teams.
- Strong project management skills including experience managing in an agile / test driven environment.
- Working knowledge of QC, Mobile Device cloud, Selenium, Sonar, Jenkins
The Mobile QA Lead
will be responsible for validating that related activities function as designed. May include: setting testing processes and procedures for other testers, ensuring quality and completion of other testers outputs, functional, regression, integrated and performance testing, test data management, test environment management, and test batch support and operations. Will ensure own and others adherence to enterprise testing standards, frameworks, and controls. Will have extensive experience in the field of testing and bring improvements to the process.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.